Monday, April 18, 2011

What Customers are Saying about Titus Contracting

At Titus Contracting, we aim to garner the trust and respect of our customers. When it comes to home improvement & design in the Twin Cities MN areas, we want to be people’s first and only choice.

Here’s what one customer had to say about her business remodeling project done by Titus Contracting:

I would just like to extend an enormous thank you to Scott and Lee at Titus Contracting for the recent job he completed for me.  As a business owner, I am particular about every detail pertaining to my company, including its location and building.  Recently, I decided to purchase, completely demolish and then reconstruct a new commercial space, all within roughly 3 weeks.  Because of the extremely tight deadline, I expected many of those very important details to be overlooked and dismissed by the contractor.  However, once Scott and his team got to work, I was presently surprised.

Not only did Scott go above and beyond to complete the build-out by the deadline, but he also left no detail untouched, and made sure his team operated in the same way.  By the end of the project, the team and I had become like family; people who invested much blood, sweat and tears together to achieve my dream space.  I truly believe that if it were not for the constant communication, dedication, and overall business and interpersonal skills of Scott and his team, this project would have never been completed to perfection on time.

After everything was said and done, I can't imagine completing this project without Scott and Titus.  They truly exceeded my expectations; and put me at ease as a business owner who is deeply invested in her company and its surroundings.  For any of my future projects, I definitely won't have to think twice about selecting a contractor.  I am truly a customer for life.

Thank you again.
~ Connie Steckling, Owner D&A Talent

Let us earn your respect. Call us today at 952.746.7817 for all of your commercial remodeling and residential remodeling needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment