Monday, April 4, 2011

What Customers are Saying about Titus Contracting


At Titus Contracting, we aim to garner the trust and respect of our customers. When it comes to home improvement & design in the Twin Cities MN areas, we want to be people’s first and only choice.

Here’s what one customer had to say about their home remodeling project done by Titus Contracting: 

I wanted to drop you a quick note thanking you not only for the quality of the work you recently completed on my house, but also for the professional and timely manner in which it was handled.  Bids were accurate, the timeline was reasonable and adhered to, and the craftsmanship is first rate.  The results transformed a tired den, hallway, laundry/bath, and garage, into warm, modern living spaces.

While I’d never met you, Lee, before this project, I found your knowledge and skills what I would hope for in an experienced, successful contractor.  On the other hand, Scott, this recent project went as smoothly as when I first met you on my previous kitchen re-design in 2007.  As you know, I find you to be not only a trusted project manager but an insightful creative consultant.  That project required a lot of thinking outside-the-box and, together, we crafted a kitchen of both high function and aesthetic grace that has received many compliments since.  This recent project realized similar stunning results.

I also want to add a comment about your tilemaster, Mark.  In both the kitchen project and this basement re-do, Mark’s tilework moved well beyond cutting and pasting into what I can only call the realm of art.  Beautiful workmanship.  Hang on to him!

My next project, hopefully, isn’t too far away and I will likely make only one call: the call to Titus.  Thanks again!

~ Doug Powers

Let us earn your respect. Call us today at 952.746.7817 for all of your commercial remodeling and residential remodeling needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment