Monday, December 13, 2010

See What Our Customers Have to Say...

"I recently moved my office to a new location in Eagan. I needed the new space to have a build out completed in a short time, so that my clinic operations would not be interrupted. Titus Contracting was recommended to me by my real estate agent. After explaining my situation to Titus, they said they would do their best to finish the project within 5-6 weeks. I told them that I needed the new space ready within 5 weeks, otherwise, I would not have time to set up my new office and my business would be interrupted. Titus Contracting finished the project in 4 weeks, which gave me plenty of time to make a smooth transition into my new office. They did a fine job in a short amount of time. I would recommend Titus Contracting to anyone who is in need of a reliable and efficient contractor."

- Dr. Jay Pettis, Pettis Chiropractic, LLC

For an insight as to what to expect from Titus Contracting, visit Titus Contracting, LLC to view more testimonials!

No comments:

Post a Comment